Friday, January 17, 2014

Book review: Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin

Forever My Girl
by Heidi McLaughlin
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads

Book Description:
Book #1 of The Beaumont Series

I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I've poured my soul into my music, but I've never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I'm going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl.
Review:
4 Clicky Wrist Stars!
Holy shit...where do I start?! When I started reading this, (I know, I know...it took me long enough!) the first thing I did was make a post on Facebook to Heidi and I believe I said something along the lines of "OMG Heidi...way to gut a wench in the first couple of chapters!!!". And it was just that. I couldnt see my screen and needed tissues in the worst way! This book had me hooked from the first couple of chapters!






This book describes the kind of love people dream about. During high school, Liam and Josie's relationship is the strongest it will ever be...or so they thought. After the pressures from certain people, Liam decides he needs change and leaves. When something happens, (don't hate, I'm trying to be spoiler free here people!) he comes home, because its the right thing to do and he needs to see her.

This book had me laughing, crying, swooning (Oh my Liam!) and sitting on the edge of my couch not knowing what the outcomes were going to be!


Liam Westbury has officially made it into my list of BBF's I fatasize about!

If you are looking for a book JAM PACKED with love, tragedy, fun, "WTF" moments with a small side of panty changing moments...you need to read this series! I cant wait to see what's going to happen next!

Author Contacts:
Facebook
Twitter
Intagram


No comments:

Post a Comment