Saturday, January 25, 2014

Interview with a Master by James Luke

COMING SOON!
Ladies...grab an extra pair of your super absorbant undies! Men...grab a pen and paper!
His name is Jonah Noble.
This is his story - from his point of view.
His world. His way.
(Coming in February 2014
)

First off...a HUGE thanks to Jason Luke for giving me a sneak peak into the first couple of chapters! Im honored!

THIS is why I love doing what I do. When you see a book like this come your way and know it's going to kick ass!

Latitia is doing an interview. Latitia is interviewing Mr. Johah Noble on his experience with BDSM. He's looking to avoid another "superficial and immature" interview on the lifestyle...so he's willing to get down to the nitty gritty and give her a more serious insiders look into the world of BDSM. I mean...he even warns her:

“Before we go any further, I must warn you that the things I am going to share with you throughout this interview are very explicit. I can either censor the descriptions, or I can tell you in detail. The choice is yours. But if you want the detailed explanation, then you must be prepared for graphic language. I’m no fan of political correctness, so you can’t expect me to keep apologizing if your delicate, sensitive ears are offended by language.”

I cant wait to see where this goes from here....

There are SO many dynamics to this book! I was entranced from the first page...hook, line and sinker. Maybe because Jason advised us that though it doesn't make him an expert, he lives a little of the lifestyle himself?!

Okay...BUSTED...that probably MAKES the book for me! (HA!) But seriously...it made me want to throw my iPad at my husband and be like "Read mutha-fucka!" AND IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!!!


"Women don't want to be forced to their knees. They want to be made to feel weak at the knees. Husbands and lovers need to mak the woman in their life feel conquered."
Interview with a Master
by Jason Luke


I can NOT tell you how excited I am for this book. Just reading the first couple of chapters...I can tell you that Jason Luke has a best seller here.
It's refreshing to see some erotica thats well written, informative not to mention sexy as hell (It does the name of my Blog justice! *wink wink*) written by a man...a man that has personal experience in what he's writing!  


"It wasn't about physical domination for me. It still isn't. Its about that emotional transfer of power: the command and control. That's what turns me on, Letitia. That's what I find so addictive about being a Master."
Interview with a Master
by Jason Luke


Author Contacts:




1 comment: